Monday, June 21, 2010

well I'm all outta ideas

click for biggerness - it's a real treat...




http://twitter.com/SarahPalinUSA/status/16622429904

If your solution to massive industrial accidents is prayer, and furthermore you believe "man's efforts" are "futile" I cordially suggest that you don't get to have an opinion. Shush now, the grown ups are talking.

Wait a minute... wasn't she pushing the whole 'drill drill drill!' policy in Alaska? What were their plans in the event of some terrible accident, asking a passing thunderstorm to help out? Relying on Zeus coming back to his people in the form of a giant Red Adair?

2 comments:

ba said...

If we all start praying that hard, I'm afraid God might just quit without finishing his term, you know, because things got too hard.

XOXO said...

Thank you for the joy that is this site. I stumbled upon it quite by accident.

Or maybe god directed me.

Either way, Cheers!