Saturday, April 21, 2007

Dawkins interviews



An interesting interview with Professor Dawkins. I wish I could be as eloquent, and patient, as him. Not that Jeremy Paxman is doing anything other than his job as devils advocate.

Now, the interview with Pastor Ted Haggard is frankly scary. It's a shame that I can't find the full length interview where Prof Dawkins, and the film crew, were chased off Haggard's property by Ted and his armed goons in a pickup. He was screaming something about how Dawkins had said his children were monkeys.

2 comments:

knitty kitty said...

Haggard's teeth look like they are trying to escape from his mouth.
Great video's thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, glad you liked them.

I just received, in the post, the 1991 Royal Institute Christmas Lectures presented by Richard Dawkins. I watched the first one with my daughter last night and she loved it. 5 one hour lectures on 2 DVDs - well worth the money.