Tuesday, May 1, 2007

"Besides, it's cheaper and that's what really sells me on it."


Okay, it's shit like this that really gets my panties in a bunch. Why am I so vocal about my atheism? Because all the theists keep waving their damn god in my face all the damn time. If they'd keep it to themselves, I'd shut the hell up, too. But they have to go pasting their god all over my currency, all over my pledge of allegiance, all over my courtroom oath, and all over Indiana's stupid bargain basement Christed-up license plates.

On the plus side, hooray for the ACLU!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's that damn special privilege being afforded to the "religious" again. As Mungo the Chef says, That makes me sooo maaaaaad!

knitty kitty said...

oh tits, thank for my morning rage, now I don't need coffee.

No, thats a lie I need coffee.

Sysm said...

Well, the first draft read:

God Bless America. And smite our heathen enemies. But let's support Israel hawks unconditionally.
Better to bring on the apocalypse.

But that would only fit on the SUV's.

Anonymous said...

I love the phrase "Panties in a bunch." Rather like our "knickers in a twist"